Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Take Flight

WALT: Engage our readers by using precise language

I was travelling in the 'Radio-Flyer; when all of a sudden my grandpa and I were in a jungle. There were black monkeys with purple eyes that were screeching at us.  Long scaley alligators were all around us searching for  food. For a moment I wondered if we were going to be their next meal. Slowly, grandpa and I realised that the alligators were coming towards us, their long jaws snapping hungrily. My grandpa and I tried to escape but there was no way out of the jungle. Wherever we went, there were  deadly animals chasing us like they wanted to rip our skin off. Eventually, we came to a clearing and the animals were all gone. I guess they found a better meal with better protein!!!
This week, we're focusing on using precise language in our writing. Up above, is my
writing about the Radio - Flyer and there's a video you can watch. Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.