Pages

Friday 9 June 2017

Persuasive writing

Kids should get paid to go to school.
Do you think kids should get paid to go to school? I think kids should get paid to go to school because for some kids, they don’t have lunch because their parents don't have time to make lunch.

I hope that you agree with me because lots of kids in New Zealand struggles with money and that’s not a good thing. Kids should get paid at least half the money that teachers do because
the teachers couldn’t get paid unless the students were learning and coming to school every single day.

Another reason why kids should get paid to go to school is that kids will be more excited for school and finish their work on time. They’ll want to go to school early as they can and they would work their hardest knowing that they would get paid for it.

I think that kids should get paid to go to school, so some kids can actually have lunch and they would be excited for school everyday.

This week for writing, we did persuasive writing. Here's my writing that I've wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.