Pages

Monday 1 May 2017

Reflection

Holidays have finally come to the end. On the first week, I went ice skating and it was lots fun. The next day, my friends and I went to Extreme at botany, we played lots of games like bowling, laser tag and much more. 

I had lots of fun in the holidays with my friends and family. We did lots of fun things and I had a great performance too. I'm looking forward to learn new things this term and going to year 8 camp with my friends and teachers. I'm looking forward for the places that we're going this term. I'm looking forward for swimming too every Friday. 

This term is going to be full of fun and excitement.  



I hope you enjoyed reading my reflection of my holidays and what I'm looking forward to this term.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.